Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Connect to UOIT's Campus-Air Wireless in Windows 7

Follow the instructions below to connect to UOIT's Campus-Air Wifi in Windows 7. Or download the Instructions.docx (982k) which can be read by WordPad.



Open Network and Sharing Center



Manage wireless networks



Add



Manually create a network profile



Name: CAMPUS-AIR Note: All capital letters
Security: WPA-Enterprise
Encryption: TKIP



Change connection settings



Advanced settings



Specify authentication mode: User authentication
Save credentials



Type username and password



Settings



Uncheck Validate server certificate
Configure...



Uncheck Automatically use my Windows logon name and password



Click OK and then Close. You're done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't for the life of me remember my network password. Should I go to IT?

Unknown said...

Thanks Sir, helped me remember