Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Connect to UOIT's Campus-Air Wireless in Windows 7

Follow the instructions below to connect to UOIT's Campus-Air Wifi in Windows 7. Or download the Instructions.docx (982k) which can be read by WordPad.

Open Network and Sharing Center

Manage wireless networks


Manually create a network profile

Name: CAMPUS-AIR Note: All capital letters
Security: WPA-Enterprise
Encryption: TKIP

Change connection settings

Advanced settings

Specify authentication mode: User authentication
Save credentials

Type username and password


Uncheck Validate server certificate

Uncheck Automatically use my Windows logon name and password

Click OK and then Close. You're done!


Kourtney said...

I can't for the life of me remember my network password. Should I go to IT?

Brandon said...

Thanks Sir, helped me remember